Changes to my account settings aren’t saving
If you get an error message when trying to save changes to your account settings, it could be due to one of the following:
- A fake verification mark (check mark symbol) in the name or bio field.
- Remove the check mark in order to save changes.
- A URL that is being detected as malware in the URL or bio field.
- Remove all URLs from your bio or website field and save changes.
- A bio that is over 140 characters long.
- Shorten your bio and save changes.
- A bio that contains angle brackets or quotation marks.
- Any angle brackets or quotations entered in the bio field will not be displayed.