Deletion puts your account in a queue for permanent deletion from Uplust.
To delete your account:
- Sign in to uplust.com on the web.
- Go to your Account settings and click on Please remove my account at the bottom right of the page.
- Read the account deactivation information. Click Yes, please remove my account.
- Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to delete your account.
Before you delete your account, you should know:
- We will not retain your user data from the date of deletion, after which it is permanently deleted.
- You can not reactivate your account but can create a new account at any time.
- You do not need to delete your account to change your username or email address; you can change it at any time in your account settings.
- To use a username or email address on another account, you must first change them and then confirm the change prior to deletion. (See below for instructions)
- We do not control links indexed by search engines like Google or Bing. However after deactivation and deletion of your account, those links will be broken or dead and won’t lead to any content.
- After deletion, your account should be removed within a few minutes.
To make your username or email address available for re-use before deactivating your account:
- On the web, go to your Settings page from the drop-down menu under the gear icon.
- In the username field, choose a new username.
- In the email address field, change your email address to a new address you own.
- Confirm the new email address via a link we send to you (very important!)
- Your email and username will now be available to use on a new account if you choose to sign up again.
- Proceed with deactivation as listed above.